Pages

Friday, November 04, 2005

NO STRIKE


Pollution & Garbage
Been doing assignments, paper, & readings, felt exhausted. Good thing that I've signed up for the free yoga class @ school. Feel great afterwards.

Up since 830 this morning trying to finish my assignment & actually hoping for a strik so I can get a couple more days to catch up. Well, good / bad for me, no strike. So here I am in the lab doing assignments.

I've already got a website, so I at first didn't see the point of having a blog. But since I've beeb busy with school & work, this is a much easier way to update my site & thoughts at the same time.

Anyhow, working with some clip arts & photoshop CS2. Here is one of my 1st attempt to create a collage.

Glad that u got the parcel, hope you find the stuff useful & to your likeings. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment