Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

{ Journal Thursday - July 23, 09' }


from left to right
  1. A new art journal I started to work on for a journal swap. The journal swap last a whole year & you will record your life throughout January 2010 to December 2010. I started early in July and will sign up for it once I'm halfway through with this journal. (Some collage elements provided by Nancy of Crowabout.)
  2. Collage Play week 42, inspired by CSI. I have been watching way too much CSI and even attempted to create blood splashes with red watercolour on half a dozen paper... (Some collage elements provided by Nancy of Crowabout.)
  3. A mini book I made for my summer felt journal pages. The cover is cardboard with Sesame Stree flyer. :) Oh, if I could only find a Tickle Ee Elmo here...
  4. July 17, 09' - Chocolate Society after dinner @ Habitu Cafe.
  5. July 18, 09' - T9 - Super windy in HK!
  6. July 19, 09' - Rain Rain Rain.
  7. July 20, 09' - Mon.
  8. July 21, 09' - .
  9. July 22, 09' - Solar Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment