Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

{ Journal Thursday - July 30, 09 }



My first Mandala.

It was strangly peaceful when I was working on the mandala. I had no particular design in mind, just let the drawing developed into what it is now. Will draw more mandala in the future. For inspiration, check out Daisy Yellow.

from left to right:

  1. July 25, 09. - Trip to Lei Yue Mun.
  2. July 23, 09. - Creative.
  3. July 24, 09. - A kind of Japanese snack. (? dpn't know that name yet...)
  4. July 25, 09. - Temple @ Lei Yue Mun.
  5. July 26, 09. - The Nici Digi camera I mentioned on the previous post.
  6. July 27, 09. - Sick again...

I really like doing the felt journal, it is simple and is representative of my days. Not to mention the felt journal mini book is getting more chunky & is lovely to touch each piece of felt journal page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment