Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

{ Collage Play & Art Journal Page - Mar 31, 2010 }



I actually started on this page on Mar 25. It just seems to be so busy that I don't know what to do with it. I sat with it for a few days and then decided to just leave it like it is. Any suggestions on how to make it "better" ?

Collage elements provided by Nancy. (The lion and the girl at the bottom are from local art magazine.)


I was playing with the collage elements and the background. I already know that there may be some issues with writing on the watercolor pencil background but I thought I could still use my marker or gel pens on it. After my gel pen die on the page I decided to cut and paste my writing on it instead. I think this was kinda fun however I will cut them up into smaller bits so that most of the background will still come through.
Collage play with Crowabout week 72.

No comments:

Post a Comment