Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{ Wreck This Journal --> Feb 16, 11' }


Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
  • Feb 10, 11' - "I made this!" I'm almost finished with my 1st handmade leather bag. Though I'm planning on taking it apart and remake it again since it needs a lot of improvement.
  • Feb 16, 11' - I love playing around with my pack of markers from Ikea. They are intended for children with bright colours markers on one end and stamps on the other but I enjoy playing with them so much! Sometimes I think it really doesn't matter what the instruments are as long as you have good fun ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the wreck your journal book!! It was my absolute fave! I almost did not recognise your blog!! I moved readers and must have forgotten to change it over! I'm so silly x

    ReplyDelete