Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{ What I MAde # 7 & My Wonderful World of Fashion }

What I MAde # 7
  • Needle felting creation --> March 22, 11': I'm currently obsessed with making Mushrooms since they're so fun and easy to make. Got another book for making animals since I think needle felting is a great way to capture that fluffy-ness of our adorable furry friends.
  • My Wonderful World of Fashion by Nina Chakrabarti. I like the book so far coz I'm only looking for some other ways to do art journal and inspirations to help make my own accessories design. Some reviews I read complain that it is more like a colouring book (which is also great since I have not done colouring book in ages...) but I think it is up to the readers to decide how they're going to interpret the book to take it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment