Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2011

{ Journal Thursday - Nov 3, 11' }

  • I have not done an art journal page in ages, so it is very excited to get back into this old journal. I have been playing with this journal since I came back to Hong Kong about 5(?) years ago. I still have not finished this one since I have the Wreck This Journal and other moleskine sketchbooks that I'm playing with.  
  • The page on the left (1st photo) is a page done with the free digi freebie from Artchix Studio. I plan to make it into a digi background for my habit tracking list and my part of my vision journal.
  • The page on the right (1st photo) is for Illustration Friday.
  • I have started to work on a vision journal, this is the cover. Will post more photos of this when done.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your journal entries. A vision journal...sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete