Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

{ Happy Mail Day - July 17, 2012 }

{ Happy Mail Day - July 17, 2012 }
  • Handmade Bracelet swap package from Debaca5150. This is a really special swap package. Not only did she make a beautiful bracelet with a lovely cat charm (My swap-bot name is Leemeow. hehe... guess people could tell I love cats! ), she also sent me all the goodies shown in the first photo!! :3 Thank you thank you thank you! Now all I want to do is play with the sharpie pens she sent. :)
  • Fill it #4 from yogag33k (the left one on the 3rd photo). Fill it #4 zine and lovely art cards from penandink. Thank you thank you :) (the right one on the 3rd photo).
  • The Cat atc from sostenson. (the middle one on the 3rd photo).
  • Fill it #4 from Ariestess . (the left one on the last photo) Fill it #1-4 from Nellarules. I love all your zines and the cover arts you made for #2-4. (the right one on the last photo).
Oh I love all the swap packages! Thank you and take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment