Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

{ Grateful Journal - Nov 21, 2012 }

{ Grateful Journal - Nov 21, 2012 }
  • Grateful for the Goal exercise that I'm doing every morning. It reminds me of what goals I'm after and how I should spend my time.
  • Grateful for the wonderful book that I'm reading. After finishing Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want -- Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible by Brian Tracy, I'm now reading Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way by Richard Branson.
  • Grateful for all the beautiful stickers and tapes that I have. I use mine to decorate my notebooks, christmas cards, planners, and journals. I think I will get a bunch of them for my shop so everyone else will get to play with them. :D I want to test them out first to make sure they're of nice qualities before I starting selling them. Will see how it goes.
  • Grateful for all the love and opportunities around us. Take Care. :)
{ 感恩日誌 - Nov 21, 2012 }
  • 感恩: 我每天早上做的目標練習。這讓我想起我的目標以及我應該如何運用時間。
  • 感恩: 我讀完 Brian Tracy 精彩的書 - Goals!。我現在在讀Richard Branson Losing My Virginity
  • 感恩:所有美麗的貼紙和紙膠帶。我用他們來裝飾我的手帳,筆記本,聖誕賀卡,和 Art Journal。
  • 感恩: 所有我們身邊的愛+機會。 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment