Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

{ Monthly Planner - January 2013 一月手帳分享 }

{ Monthly Planner - January 2013 Update }
  • Yeah ! January 2013! Mr. C and I went to CU for hiking during the new year.
  • Started my $100 weekly savings plan on January 5. I marked the despoit with a red purse sticker on my planner.
  • Finished reading Mob Rules: What the Mafia Can Teach the Legitimate Businessman on Jan 8, 2013.
  • Donated books to Commercial Press on Jan 10, 2013. They gave me 2 coupons!
  • Watched The Grandmaster on Jan 14, 2013.
  • Donated blood at Red Cross on Jan 18, 2013.
  • Got some positive feedback on some of my advertising assignments. :D
  • Met the Mannings cat in person on Jan 20, 2013!!
  • Made Mannings cat stickers for use in notebook and planner.
  • I used a lot of stickers that I made this month since I was short on time but I really did enjoy doodling more and I love collecting bits of things to stick them into my planner. The Pak Fa Fui is a dried fruit snack that people can buy in Hong Kong and Macau.
{ 手帳分享 ~ 一月2013 }

No comments:

Post a Comment