Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{ What I MAde - Mini Art Journal Feb ,2013 }

{ What I MAde - Mini Art Journal Feb, 2013 }
I made a mini art journal in the middle of the Chinese New Year holiday. I really missed doing art journal since I have been busy working on my school assignments. ( I missed posting on blog as well... m-_-m) So finally decided to make a really simple art journal to take with me in my purse.
  • I got the green blank notebook when I visited the Broadway Cinematheque, some leftover paperbag, and a $12 HKD (roughly $2 US) bear pouch.
  • I cut the blank notebook paper and the cover to the right size.
  • Decorate the cover with the lovely paper bag and do simple binding.  > A mini art journal is done!
  • I put the art journal inside the bear pouch as shown and clip a mechanical pencil and a few Muji pens in it and ready to go create! I will post some of the art journal pages later on. Take Care :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment