Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{ Exercise Journal - Feb 2013 Update }

{ Exercise Journal - Feb 2013 Update }
I have a pile of notebooks at home and I'm constantly looking for ways to use them. Right now, I'm using one for my Morning Page and Goal Exercise, one for my Grateful Journal, one for Deco tape collection, one as my cook book. The one above is my Exercise & Meal Journal. The notebook itself cost less than $1 USD and I use it to keep track of my exercise record and the meals I ate everyday. To motivate myself to exercise more, I use the smiley stickers to mark the days I exercise. Just one of the ways to help achieve my 2013 health goals. :D
I'm working on a new leather sketchbook and took some photos of it however cannot find the card reader. I hope that I will find it soon so.

No comments:

Post a Comment