Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

{ What I MAde ~ Portable Masking Tape Sheet ~ May 30, 2013 }

{ What I MAde ~ Portable Masking Tape Sheet ~ May 30, 2013 }
Mr. C and I are planning a trip to Japan. I will try to do art journal whenever possible. To do so, I have to cut down on the supplies and only carry what is necessary. ==>  My art journal + 1 pencil, 3 pens + masking tape.
I use masking tape to stick cards, loose paper or anything interesting to my journal, so I decided to make a portable masking tape sheet that fits my leather pen case. (Many bloggers from Taiwan have shared how they made it.) All you need is a piece of plastic sheet, mine is a recycle plastic box. Cut it down to the right size you needed. Wrap any masking tapes you like and done! :D Super easy and it allows us to carry and use all the beautiful masking tapes that many of us have been collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment