Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

{ Grateful Journal ~ Jun19, 2013 }

{ Grateful Journal ~ Jun19, 2013 }
  • Grateful for the nice sunny weather we had during the weekend. Mr. C and I walked along the Shing Mun River to Ma On Shan.
  • Grateful for a delicious lunch we had at the Chinese University during the weekend. The photos are taken during our stay there.  
  • Grateful for my little handy cellphone. I got the new cellphone a few months ago, now I only have to take the phone and wallet with me to take photos and go online. (I was holding back to get a monthly plan that let me go online without charging me a ridiculous amount of money. Now I'm using a plan that is only a few bucks more than my old plan.)
  • Grateful for the new Font class and the exercise class that I'm attending.
  • Grateful for all the love and opportunities around us. Take Care :D

No comments:

Post a Comment