Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

{ Grateful Journal ~ June 12, 2013 }

{ Grateful Journal ~ June 12, 2013 }
  • Grateful for nice summer weather we're having here in Hong Kong. With plenty of sunshine and rain.
  • Grateful for the growing roof garden. Mr. C is really into gardening. We bought a few more pots for the garden and a pot of tomato for me. I just love tomato! :D
  • Grateful for finishing 2 more graphic design classes. I'm almost done with this graphic design certificate! 4 more classes to go then I can apply for the certificate. Though I'm not sure if I want to continue it or take some interior design courses instead...I just know that I'm really into doing design. hmm
  • Grateful for the logo design class, I'm very close to finishing my business logo design! :D
  • Grateful for the exercise videos I found on youtube. I'm aiming at doing around 30 min of exercise everyday. I stopped exercising outdoor for a while since it has been raining alot recently. Now with the videos, I can do exercise at home.
  • Grateful for the meditation exercise that I have been doing for a few days. I'm not exactly sure if this is a reason, but I notice that I have a clearer thinking.
  • Grateful for all the love and opportunities around us. Take Care!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment