Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

{ Grateful Journal ~ July 10, 2013 }

{ Grateful Journal ~ July 10, 2013 }
  • Grateful for the wonderful book that I'm reading, Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way. I'm almost done with this. It is an absolutely great read! I only knew that he is the founder of Virgin, but I have no idea how "crazy" (in a great way!) and inspirational he is. He talks about how he started with publishing a student newspaper to setting up a number of different businesses and go on to setting up a group of Elders to help with various world issues. It is a long read, around 600 pages but well worth the time to read it.
  • Grateful for the delicious dinner we had at Chan Kun Kee with Diana and Mr. C.
  • Grateful for the new pouch that I made. It is definitely one of a kind! :D 
  • Grateful for the nice sunny weather we're having here in Hong Kong.
  • Grateful for all the love and opportunities around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment