Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

{ Art Journal ~ July 31 - Aug 9, 2013 }

{ Art Journal ~ July 31 - Aug 9, 2013 }
I'm done with the art journal for May to Aug! I'm now onto the third art journal. ( I have done art journal for a few years now but this is the third journal that fits into my leather planner. It is light and easy to carry so it goes with me throughout the day. ) I'm happy that this journal system seems to be working for me and glad to see how the pages turn out so far. Though I would like to draw more people, buildings, and things instead of just food. My journal pages really seem to be a food log of some kind... :p
Also it is handy to keep business cards, stickers, or anything you find interesting and then stick them onto the journal pages. It helps to bring up memories for an event, easier to do layout and can help to turn a page into something more interesting. See you next week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment