Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

{ Grateful Journal 小確幸 ~ Feb 26, 2014 }

{ Grateful Journal 小確幸 ~ Feb 26, 2014 }
  • Grateful for the dim sum dinner Mr. C and I had. We're in Tai Wai looking for a new place to eat then we came across a really old dim sum place 裕富小廚 with lots of people inside. We decided to give it a try and it is delicious! Will go back for sure!
    • 感恩: C先生和我在大圍找到一個新的地方吃點心晚飯,裕富小廚, 有好多人,點心好好吃!肯定會回去!
  • Grateful for the wonderful book InterWorld . Just finished reading it. I love Hue~ 
    • 感恩: 剛剛讀完 InterWorld 。我愛Hue 〜
  • Grateful for the pen refills, ink pad, sketchbook and a new book I got from a local bookstore. They were having a 20% off sale for members! I'm happy to say that I broke my rule about not getting a new book coz it is a book that I would love to read. It is The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work ! :D Already finished chapter 1 of the book, will do a post on it later on.
  • Grateful for all the love and opportunities around us. Take Care :)
    • 感激所有的愛和我們身邊的機會。Take Care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment