Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

{ Drawing Page - Apr 20, 10' }


One of my 2010 resolutions is to read more books. So far I have finished reading The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, An Illustrated Life, and I have been reading Getting Things Done, Even Happier: A Gratitude Journal for Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment, and The Orphan's Tales : In the Night Garden. I love all of these books and would love to join challenge like 52 Books in 52 Weeks but there is no way I can finish 52 books in one year so I just decided to stick with reading whatever books I have at home. I'm honestly amazed at how many books that I have not touched and loved yet. So I listed them out on paper along with my other "to-use-up" list for 2010.
I wrote some of the main points on one of my drawing journal pages to remind myself of them later on.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe tackle some shorter books as well as the dense, meatier ones? Some fine poetry collections are shorter and so delectable... and great for our artist selves.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE your journal page!

    ReplyDelete