Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

{ 30 Day Journal Challenge - # 1, 3, 4 }

The 30 Day Journal Challenge is officially over. I'm really glad that I came across the challenge even though I just started working on them at # 15. So I will keep working back on # 1-14. Here are 1, 3 and 4. (I did skip some challenges because they require a bit of "research" in order to finish them.)
{ #1 - 30 Day Journal Challenge: Introduction. } I love cats and I sometimes act like one, at least accordingly to Mr. C... ) so I find it fitting to do the Intro page with a meow~
{ #3 - 30 Day Journal Challenge: Someone I admire. }

I just finished reading The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. I admire him so much and feel so sad that he passed away at such a young age.

{ #4 - 30 Day Journal Challenge: My heart is full of .... }

1 comment:

  1. These are thoughtful and well done. I'm sorry about Randy Rausch, too. His last speech was absolutely amazing. nancy

    ReplyDelete