Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{ 30 Day Journal Challenge - 27, 29, 30 }

{ #27 - 30 Day Journal Challenge: If you could change one thing, what would it be? } I would change me. I list all the changes that I would like to make for myself on the journal page:
  • Be more grateful.
  • Always tell the truth.
  • Open Mind.
  • Smile :)
  • Bigger heart.
  • Manage time efficiently  ~ I created a time schedule sheet for Mon - Sun and fill in the slots every morning & block time for important events.
  • Be an Explorer! ~ I have Keri Smith's book  How to be an Explorer of the World. Going to start after I finish the 30 DJC. :)
{ #29 - 30 Day Journal Challenge: Write a letter to your past or future self. } I wrote to my future self on what I would like to accomplish. It is not finished yet but I would fill them up later.
{ #30 - 30 Day Journal Challenge: What did you do this week that moved you closer to your goals }. What I did that will help me to achieve my goals:
  • Manage time more effectively: Setting up my time schedule and planning every morning.
  • Sharpen my design senses and prepare school portfolio:  By doing journal and collage pages would help me to sharpen my design sense (I hope though I don't really know if it is actually helpful or not.) and they can be used as part of my portfolio for school application. (  Any one has tips on how to prepare a portfolio for design /arch school application?? )

No comments:

Post a Comment