Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

{ Project Update - Book of Happiness }

I mentioned that I have started a Book of Happiness project way back in the summer but have not talked about it since.
Basically I divide pages of an A5 notebook into grids like that of a monthly calendar and fill in the dates. Then I will take photos and write down the good things that happen everyday on the book. At the end of the month, I will print the photos and glue them onto the grids accordingly. Even though I did not post in the book everyday, I still think it is a good idea to keep track of all the good things that happened. I get to carry the little book with me everywhere and flip through it to cheer me up :) So I will definitely keep up with this and hope to encourage others to start their own happiness book as well.
  • Aug 10' page - (Click the above pic to enlarge.)
  • Sept 10' page - (Click the above pic to enlarge.)

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea DinDin! It's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete