Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{ Lifebook 2012 - Apr 18, 2012 }

 I took this photo around Central, Hong Kong. I love it so much that I decided to make it the first page of my Lifebook and then doodle patterns around it. Doing the Lifebook in this DIY format proves to be more difficult than I thought since I have no scrapbooking experience at all. So I have to really Start From Zero for this project from learning to make a layout to coming up with different colour, pattern backgrounds. It is going to take a lot more time than I thought but I want to prove to myself that I can do it with a pack of watercolour, some pens, imagination and the willingness to make " mistakes" and learn from it. Besides is there really something called "mistakes" when you're playing?


No comments:

Post a Comment