Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{ Grateful Journal - Oct 17, 2012 }

{ Gralteful Journal - Oct 17, 2012 }
  • Grateful for the birthday dinner and yummy desert we ate last night. Happy Birthday to me~~ Yeah~~~ (doing my happy dance :D)
  • Grateful for the book l that I'm reading, Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want -- Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible. It is a very helpful and powerful book. I'm going to write down my top 10 goals later on today.
  • Grateful for the birthday gift that Mr. C gave me. Thank you for picking something so special.
  • Grateful for the opportunity to join the Postcard Campaign hosted by Traveller's notebook & Company and I actually won! :) Yeah ~~ Double happiness! (doing my happy dance again )
  • Grateful for the nice sunny weather that we're having here.
  • Grateful for all the love around us. What are you grateful for? TakeCare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment