Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

{ My Favorite Little Thing - Oct 11, 2012 }

{ My Favorite Little Thing - Oct 11, 2012 }
I'm so in love with this magazine called, Little Thing, published by a Hong Kong Small is Beautiful Co. It is published every other month in Chinese. I have at least 12 of them on my book shelf already. The magazine is beautifully designed and they do lots of research to introduce readers to new and interesting topics. Emily Chalmers and Imke Klee are regular contributors to the magazine. The October issues talks about stamps, letters and all things related to mail. They even have a fashion feature called, Mr. Postman. Being a mailart junkie myself, I had to get it. :) I managed to take a few snapshots of the pages, please click them for better view.

No comments:

Post a Comment