Pages

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

{ Grateful Journal - Dec 5, 2012 }

{ Grateful Journal - Dec 5, 2012 }
  • Grateful for all the beautiful holiday decorations going up in shopping malls everywhere. (I don't really do shopping much but it is still nice to see them since we don't really have that much holiday spirits here in HK.)
  • Grateful for the new dishes that we tried at home recently. We're made pumpkin with seafood and chicken fillet and veggi soup.
  • Grateful for the Aqua Drops card holder that I got yesterday. I have been searching for years to find a good notebook to use. I need something that is refillable, can insert new pages easily, and something I can hold in one hand and write in another while standing. (I used to make my own binder ring notebook but the rings come loose easily.) I added some notebook paper to the card holder so I can take note with it and can easily put business cards and other bits, like post-it and memo paper, into it. Will do a more detailed post of it later on.
  • Grateful for the nice sunny weather that we finally have today after raining for days...
  • Grateful for all the love and opportunities around us. Take CAre.
{ 感恩日誌 - Dec 5, 2012 }
  • 感恩: 美麗節日裝飾。(我不常逛街,但它仍然是很高興看到他們,因為在香港我們並沒有那麼多節日氣氛。)
  • 感恩: 我們最近嘗試在家裡煮的新菜: 蔬菜湯和南瓜雞肉炒海鮮。
  • 感恩: Lihit Lab 的 Aqua Drops 名片夾。我一直在找一個好的筆記本。我需要可以refill, 容易加新頁,和一個我可以一只手拿另一只手寫的東西 。(我以前用 binder ring 自己做的筆記本,但binder ring容易鬆 ,Filofax 應該是不錯但價格對我來說是過高。)所以我在Aqua Drops 名片夾內加一些筆記本紙,它可以被用作一個筆記本和名片夾。(名片夾還可以放照片,貼紙等等 :D )
  • 感恩: 我們終於等到天氣好轉 ,已經下好幾週的雨。
  • 感恩: 所有我們身邊的愛+機會。 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment