Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

{ What I Made # 12 & The Right Brain Business Plan }

What I MAde # 12 & Reading.
  • A leather cover for my Muji binder. I decided to pick the smallest binder from Muji coz honestly my back is killing me from having to carry tons of books and papers around. So having a small and sturdy binder is essential. I'm going to add a pen clip to it later on. The approx size of the binder is:  15cm x 10cm.  
  • The Right Brain Business Plan by Jennifer Lee - I'm so thankful that the local bookstore decided to get this book. Have started to read it and am working on my BIG VISION. I actually have got lots ot book from library on starting up a business but this one seems to be more appealing. :D On the official website there is a download section that you can access even without getting the book. Check it out.
Have a happy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment